In an outburst that could have deep implications for the Pakatan Rakyat alliance, DAP chairperson Karpal Singh today openly urged Anwar Ibrahim to step down as the leader of the alliance.
He blamed Anwar for the disarray in Pakatan which was caused by the PKR leader's continuous rhetoric of forming government with the aid of defectors from Barisan Nasional.
Dap leaders lim kit siang lim guan eng karpal singh 220808Karpal also had harsh words for his colleagues in DAP, especially party veteran Lim Kit Siang and party secretary general Lim Guan Eng - for their inconsistent stand on party hopping.
But the brunt of his anger was on Anwar, whom the veteran politician said had caused trouble in the opposition alliance.
Karpal did not mince his words when he said that Pakatan needed a new leader.
"He (Anwar) has created enough trouble and it is time for him to BERTAUBAT (repent).
Continue reading... - Malaysiakini-
1) Karpal asks Anwar to step down - The Star
2) Anwar tidak layak jadi pemimpin PKR - Karpal (Utusan)
3) Karpal anggap Anwar tidak layak jadi ketua Pakatan Rakyat - Berita harian
4) Anwar Unfit To Be Pakatan Rakyat Leader, Says Karpal - Bernama
* Adakah ini satu sandiwara? Walaubagaimanapun, saya masih tidak dapat maafkan kebiadaban beliau yang begitu angkuh ingin menyaman DYMM Paduka Seri Sultan Perak. Daulat Tuanku!!